- Saucy, Cheesy White Chicken Lasagna Made In Your Slow Cooker!
- These Adorable Christmas Cookies Are Sure To Impress Your Family And Friends
- Easy And Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Here’s How To Make The Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
Easy and delicious, this is one simple crock pot meal you’ll want to have with your family. It tastes amazing and won’t cost you a fortune to make it. This Easy Pot Roast Crock Pot is simply a chuck roast with potatoes and carrots with a sauce over it. All you’ll need to do is to throw the ingredients in your crock pot and forget about it until it’s time to make the gravy from the drippings then enjoy! Pretty easy, right?
Easy Pot Roast Crock Pot
2 to 3 lbs Chuck Roast
5 Potatoes cut into chunks
1 Onion cut into chunks
4 Carrots (optional)
2 cups Beef Stock or broth
2 cups Water
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Onion Powder
½ tsp Italian Seasoning
¼ tsp Real Salt to taste
¼ tsp Pepper to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: My Natural Family
Thanks to Rebecca for this amazing recipe and featured image!