- The Only Mac & Cheese Lava Cake You’ll Ever Want!
- Easy And Incredibly Amazing 4 Ingredients Maple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Easy Orange Chicken Sauce Recipe With Only 3 Ingredients
- This Excellent Old Fashioned Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Is The Best Thing Ever
- This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Would Make Your Family Extremely Happy
One of the keys to a great macaroni salad is to do the dressing first.Loaded with beautifully colored and yummy tasting vegetables, this macaroni salad recipe comes with a few very clear instructions you need to follow exactly, in order to get the tastiest macaroni salad ever.so naturally beautiful and fresh looking, this version of macaroni salad is silky, creamy and amazing.
Chef John of Food Wishes will walk you through every single step. All you need to do is watch and follow. It’s really easy!
Creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients for 12 portions:
1 pound (4 cups) uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked in well-salted water
For the dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise, plus an extra spoon as needed
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 or 2 tbsp white sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 tsp cayenne
1/2 cup green onions, white and light parts
1 cup finely diced celery
3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup diced green pepper (I used poblano and jalapeno)
1/2 cup grated carrot
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Food Wishes
Thanks to Chef John for this amazing recipe and featured image!