- Need A Quick Cake Recipe? This White Chocolate Truffle Cake Is What You Should Bake
- Creamy & Spicy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe- Always A Family Favorite!
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- This Coconut And Mango Baked Chicken Is Absolutely Delicious!
- These Buttery Garlicky And Cheesy Skillet Rolls Are Melt-In-Your-Mouth Delicious
Bring this festive and delightful Christmas Sangria to your next Holiday party and you will surely impress your family and friends!
The fruit combination and the addition of rosemary make this drink crisp and fruity, with a slight touch of sweetness! The true taste of the holidays, all in one gorgeous chilled glass.
Celebrate the holidays with this Sangria! It is one of the easiest cocktails for a crowd and this one is budget friendly too.
2 bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cranberries, halved
3/4 cup cranberries, whole
1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
3 rosemary sprigs
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cake ‘n Knife
Thanks to Rebecca for this amazing recipe and featured image!