- Easy And Addictingly Delicious Baked Or Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
- Incredibly Creamy And Delicious: Homemade Creamy Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipe: Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
Bring this festive and delightful Christmas Sangria to your next Holiday party and you will surely impress your family and friends!
The fruit combination and the addition of rosemary make this drink crisp and fruity, with a slight touch of sweetness! The true taste of the holidays, all in one gorgeous chilled glass.
Celebrate the holidays with this Sangria! It is one of the easiest cocktails for a crowd and this one is budget friendly too.
2 bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cranberries, halved
3/4 cup cranberries, whole
1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
3 rosemary sprigs
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cake ‘n Knife
Thanks to Rebecca for this amazing recipe and featured image!