- Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches We Can’t Get Enough Of
- This Delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi Will Quickly Become A Family Favorite
- This Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Is So Easy And Looks Insanely Good
- Super Crunchy, Double Coated Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts-Simply Amazing!
- Delicious And Easy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Bring this festive and delightful Christmas Sangria to your next Holiday party and you will surely impress your family and friends!
The fruit combination and the addition of rosemary make this drink crisp and fruity, with a slight touch of sweetness! The true taste of the holidays, all in one gorgeous chilled glass.
Celebrate the holidays with this Sangria! It is one of the easiest cocktails for a crowd and this one is budget friendly too.
2 bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cranberries, halved
3/4 cup cranberries, whole
1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
3 rosemary sprigs
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cake ‘n Knife
Thanks to Rebecca for this amazing recipe and featured image!