- Genius Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad With Balsamic Glaze Recipe
- These Baileys Cookies And Cream Parfaits Look And Taste Seriously Amazing!
- Sweet And Spicy Mexican Street Corn Salad- The Best Side Dish That You Can Wish For!
- Easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili-The Perfect Dish To Serve On Game Day!
- The Perfect Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner: Monte Cristo Sandwich
Mojito is one of the most popular drinks in pubs and bars. It looks sophisticated and it tastes great. Plus, you look so cool for everyone else, when having one.
In fact, this traditional Cuban highball drink is quite easy to make at home too, in both versions: with or without alcohol.
This non-alcoholic recipe that we feature today is brought to you by Ruthie, of Cooking with Ruthie.
Her Non-Boozy Mint Mojito it’s perfect to cool off with on a lazy summer day and you only need some really basic ingredients.
Deliciously Simple Non Alcoholic Mojito Recipe
2 liter club soda
2 tsp agave or sugar (or to taste)
1 small bunch of mint
2 fresh limes, sliced lengthwise
Get your full Non Alcoholic Mojito written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking with Ruthie
Thanks to Ruthie for this amazing recipe and featured image.