- Healthy Pasta Recipes For Happy Tummy And Guilt-Free Mind
- These Loaded Nacho Fries Are The Best Football Appetizer Ever!
- Easy And Delicious Hobo Dinner You Can Make In A Slow Cooker
- We Are and Will Forever Be Obsessed with a Good Steak Dinner…
- Seriously Delicious Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe- Perfect For Summer
This Italian beef sandwiches recipe it’s so simple, some may even feel like it’s not even a recipe! But then, so many people already use it and love it, you’ll be mesmerized in less than a minute!
Made with simple ingredients, this filling and bursting with flavor sandwich is a lifesaver for a busy day. A tender, flavorful and zesty sandwich the whole family loves!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
3-4 pound chuck roast
2 envelopes Italian dressing seasoning
16 ounce jar banana peppers
8 sandwich rolls
16 slices provolone cheese
extra banana peppers, for serving
Get your full Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Buns In My Oven
Thanks to Karly for this amazing recipe and featured image.