- Fried Egg Rolls With Cherry Cheesecake Filling
- How To Make Delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- This Tomato Beef Country Casserole Is Packed With All Your Favorite Comfort Foods
- Cereal Never Looked So Pretty: This No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Is Sweetly Delicious!
- Easy And Creamy Beer Cheese Soup Recipe
This Italian beef sandwiches recipe it’s so simple, some may even feel like it’s not even a recipe! But then, so many people already use it and love it, you’ll be mesmerized in less than a minute!
Made with simple ingredients, this filling and bursting with flavor sandwich is a lifesaver for a busy day. A tender, flavorful and zesty sandwich the whole family loves!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
3-4 pound chuck roast
2 envelopes Italian dressing seasoning
16 ounce jar banana peppers
8 sandwich rolls
16 slices provolone cheese
extra banana peppers, for serving
Get your full Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Buns In My Oven
Thanks to Karly for this amazing recipe and featured image.