- By Far The Best Chicken Salad Recipe Ever!
- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- You’ll Be Surprised How Filling This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake!
- How To Make The Perfect Hash Browns From Scratch
- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
It’s hard to go wrong with pasta! Especially when the recipe is an Olive Garden copycat, your success is guaranteed! One of Olive Garden’s most popular dishes is their grilled chicken and Alfredo sauce.
This Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo copycat, courtesy of Stephanie Manley is really, really good and it combines their famous Alfredo sauce, which is made simply with a little bit of butter, some heavy cream and Parmesan, then any type of Parmesan that you can grate yourself and some boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo Recipe
2 chicken breasts
salt and pepper
2 teaspoon olive oil
8 ounces dry pasta
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
Get your written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: CopyKat
Thanks to Stephanie Manley for this amazing recipe and featured image !