- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- Absolutely Delicious, This Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken Recipe Is A Hit With Everyone
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- You Won’t Believe What The Secret Ingredient Is In This Delicious Chocolate Mousse
- These Are The Most Amazing Comforting Cheesy Garlic Butter Potatoes
My friends laugh at me when I say – this is the best thing I ever ate! But it really is, delicious, healthy and easy and you’ll understand why if you decide to try this recipe. The salad is very simple to make, if you follow instructions, I promise you it will turn out amazing.
This Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe is a super easy salad recipe, with only a few ingredients and it takes just a few minutes to put together.
(Just a quick note: if you’re not a tuna fan, you can try this recipe with canned chicken instead of tuna. It will turn just as amazing.)
Delicious Healthy And Flavorful Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
15 oz (or 3 small cans) tuna in oil, drained and flaked
1 English cucumber, sliced
2 large or 3 medium avocados, peeled, pitted & sliced
1 small/medium red onion, thinly sliced
½ small bunch of cilantro (1/4 cup chopped)
2 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
⅛ tsp black pepper
Get your full Delicious Healthy And Flavorful Avocado Tuna Salad written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: NatashasKitchen.com
Thanks to Natasha for this amazing recipe and featured image.