- Healthy, Light and Delicious Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Super Rich And Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Casserole
- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
- This Fantastic Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup Will Have Everyone Coming Back For More!
So simple and it looks super! This creamy one pot lemon chicken pasta dish will make you hungry just by looking at it! You just can’t beat a comforting one-pot meal!
With a wonderful combination of flavors: lemon, chicken, and garlic, this dish is a great simple dinner idea that’s creamy and ultra-cozy and it does not disappoint.
Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
What You’ll Need:
3 small chicken breasts
1 cup marscapone (or 1 1/2 heavy cream)
1 lemon, zest and juice
basil leaves, a handful
spinach, a bag
1 cup parmesan
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
dried linguine- enough for 3 hungry people
Get your full written Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Twisted Food
Thanks to Twisted Food for this amazing recipe and featured image!