- This Spicy Hot And Sour Soup Is Incredible
- Impress All Of Your Dinner Guests With These Little Spaghetti And Meatballs Muffin Bites
- The Best Ultra Creamy Crock Pot Mac And Cheese Recipe You Should Make Next
- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Super Easy And Delicious Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker
So simple and it looks super! This creamy one pot lemon chicken pasta dish will make you hungry just by looking at it! You just can’t beat a comforting one-pot meal!
With a wonderful combination of flavors: lemon, chicken, and garlic, this dish is a great simple dinner idea that’s creamy and ultra-cozy and it does not disappoint.
Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
What You’ll Need:
3 small chicken breasts
1 cup marscapone (or 1 1/2 heavy cream)
1 lemon, zest and juice
basil leaves, a handful
spinach, a bag
1 cup parmesan
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
dried linguine- enough for 3 hungry people
Get your full written Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Twisted Food
Thanks to Twisted Food for this amazing recipe and featured image!