- One-Pan Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs You Can Make In 30 Minutes
- One Pot Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms Recipe
- This 5 Ingredients Ham And Swiss Stromboli Is Really Spectacular
- Hearty Stuffed Shells- Great For Family Dinner Or Pot Luck
- Wonderful And Easy Chicken Smothered In Onion & Garlic Gravy Recipe
So simple and it looks super! This creamy one pot lemon chicken pasta dish will make you hungry just by looking at it! You just can’t beat a comforting one-pot meal!
With a wonderful combination of flavors: lemon, chicken, and garlic, this dish is a great simple dinner idea that’s creamy and ultra-cozy and it does not disappoint.
Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
What You’ll Need:
3 small chicken breasts
1 cup marscapone (or 1 1/2 heavy cream)
1 lemon, zest and juice
basil leaves, a handful
spinach, a bag
1 cup parmesan
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
dried linguine- enough for 3 hungry people
Get your full written Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Twisted Food
Thanks to Twisted Food for this amazing recipe and featured image!