- Comforting, Filling, And Delicious Clam Chowder
- Chicken Fried Rice: Better Than Takeout And So Easy To Make
- [Video Recipe] Best Ever Homemade Meatloaf
- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
This salad looks so fresh and appetizing! Full of flavor and beautiful colors, this really simple to make Greek Style Salad is perfect for lunch, for dinner and also for any kind of diet. You will absolutely love this recipe, it’s so delicious and the real deal! Sandy of Easy Cooking with Sandy is amazing in demonstrating how to make this wonderful-tasting Greek Style Salad. Watch the video below and learn how to make this heavenly looking salad.
1 head Green Leaf Lettuce (or Romaine Lettuce or Iceberg lettuce will work fine too)
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Green Bell Pepper
½ a Red Onion
1 cup Black Olives
1 cup Grape Tomatoes
½ an English Cucumber
1 cup Feta Cheese cut into small cubes (more for serving)
To make the Dressing:
3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Juice and Zest of one Lemon
2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
½ tablespoon dry Oregano
¼ teaspoon minced Garlic
Salt to taste
Ground Black Pepper to taste
Enjoy this super healthy and delicious Greek Salad that’s so easy to make at home!
Article Source: YouTube