- This Delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi Will Quickly Become A Family Favorite
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- Mini Candy Apples Recipe Perfect For Fall Parties
- This Easy, Creamy, Garlicky, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
- This Crock Pot Pizza Is Absolutely Delish And Is Super Simple To Make
Made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts, this is an easy dessert to make in those days when you feel lazy and don’t want to turn on the oven, yet you crave for something sweet.
Many of us remember this no -bake dessert from childhood, and for most of us, it brings back sweet memories.
This No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe is so amazing, it’s hard not to fall in love with it and with such a fabulous presentation is always a smashing success!
Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
Makes about 10 servings
28 oz (800g) digestive biscuits, tea biscuits
1 cup (100g) nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts), toasted, slightly chopped
1 cup (200g) sugar
1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup (240 ml) water
2/3 cup (150g) butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup (120 g) whipping cream (35% fat)
4 oz (120g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
Get your full Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Home Cooking Adventure
Thanks to Ella for this amazing recipe and featured image!