- Warm Up With This Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Soup Made From Scratch
- You Won’t Believe How Easy This Dump And Bake Meatball Casserole Is To Make!
- Ridiculously Easy And Amazingly Delicious Stromboli Recipe
- This Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Recipe Is About To Become Your Family’s Favorite!
- Celebrate The Season With These Adorable Reindeer Treats
Easy Spicy Southern Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
1 lb pasta – cooked
1 lb chicken tenders
2 TBS butter
12-16 oz Velveeta (plus extra if you want to add more when you reheat it – see above notes – or if you like a wetter dish use the full 16oz. Go less for a mac-n-cheese texture – more for an Alfredo kinda thing.)
1 cup milk
1 10 oz can Rotel (tomatoes & chilies)
1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom or cream of celery)
1/2 tsp cumin
2 TBS sriracha or other hot sauce
1 cup Panko or other bread crumbs
1 cup grated cheese (I used a cheddar & mozzarella mix)
S&P to taste
Parsley and/or crushed red pepper as garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delightful Delicious Delovely
Thanks to Christine Elise McCarthy for this amazing recipe and featured image!