- This Excellent Old Fashioned Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Is The Best Thing Ever
- Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce
- Easy And Flavorful Salsa Verde Taco Meal Prep Bowls
- 20-Minute One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- Make Your House Football Game-Day Headquarters With This Bacon Wrapped Smokies With Brown Sugar Recipe
Dump and go recipes are the best, and this lasagna soup recipe cannot be easier! This soup is the perfect meal for a rainy day: all layers of noodles smothered in Prego Italian Sauce, infused with garlic, onion, Italian spices and smothered in cheese.
The soup is perfect as it is but if you fancy a thicker soup, a great way to thicken this up is to add an extra sheet of noodles, extra tomato paste, and let it simmer a little bit longer or you can also stir more cheese directly into the soup and not just as garnish.
For a complete list of ingredients and directions, please visit the next page.