- Hot Fire Chicken With Cheese For People Who Love Spicy Food
- This Coconut And Mango Baked Chicken Is Absolutely Delicious!
- Clever Way To Use Up Overripe Bananas And To Turn Them Into A Delicious Breakfast
- How To Cook Perfect Crispy Bacon In The Oven Every Time
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwich Even Picky Kids Will Eat
This is quite possibly the best cheesy-potato side you’ll ever taste! Easy to make and deliciously addictive these Scalloped Potatoes are magnificently perfect!
These creamy, cheesy, divinely flavored potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to roast pork loin or beef tenderloin. They are also great the next day served with eggs for breakfast or converted into a yummy casserole by adding left over chunks of ham.
This dish is a hit, whether served at brunch, lunch or supper.
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
4 large baking potatoes, sliced thinly
¼ cup butter
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups whole milk or heavy cream
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black or white pepper
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Add a Pinch
Thanks to Robyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!