- Delicious, Easy And You Will Not Be Disappointed: Kid-Friendly Twice Baked Potato Surprise
- This Glazed Lemon Monkey Bread Looks Incredible!
- These Clever Kitchen Hacks Will Make Your Cooking Effortless
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
Seriously delicious, this recipe has a lot of flavor without feeling heavy in your stomach. If your goal is to eat healthier and don’t want to get into temptation with pasta, this Lasagna Style Spaghetti Squash is incredibly delicious. With tasty layers of red sauce with sausage or meat, cheese mixture and topped with mozzarella, this is great lighter lasagna type of dish.
Leftover cooked squash freezes very well so serving the next day is perfectly fine. You could always add an extra layer of cheese on top and get it all melty!