- Meatballs Potatoes And Bechamel Sauce- Easy Gratin Parmentier Recipe
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
- This Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Is Perfection!
- Amazing Chicken Spinach Mushroom Alfredo Roll Ups You Need To Try
- Healthy Pasta Recipes For Happy Tummy And Guilt-Free Mind
Seriously delicious, this recipe has a lot of flavor without feeling heavy in your stomach. If your goal is to eat healthier and don’t want to get into temptation with pasta, this Lasagna Style Spaghetti Squash is incredibly delicious. With tasty layers of red sauce with sausage or meat, cheese mixture and topped with mozzarella, this is great lighter lasagna type of dish.
Leftover cooked squash freezes very well so serving the next day is perfectly fine. You could always add an extra layer of cheese on top and get it all melty!