- Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe That Broke The Internet!
- This Amazingly Simple And Flavorful One Pan Pasta Will Possibly Change Your Life!
- [Video Recipe] Easy Low-Fat Pan Pizza
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
- These Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos Are So Delicious, Will Blow Your Mind!
This quick and easy recipe for overripe bananas is a brilliant idea! Simple but delicious, perfect for a special breakfast or an afternoon snack this recipe is a great way to enjoy bananas that are aging! This recipe takes about 5 minute to prepare and 5 minutes to cook, so is really quick.
The great thing about bananas, especially the overripe ones, is that they are sweet all on their own so this is going to be a very tasty breakfast/snack but also very sweet too.
Try these delicious pan fried cinnamon bananas with yogurt, chopped walnuts and raisins, French toast or ice cream for an awesome power breakfast.
Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Ingredients2 slightly overripe bananas
2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Olive oil spray
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Dizzy Busy And Hungry
Thanks to Kristinfor this amazing recipe and featured image!