- Out Of This World Delicious & So Easy To Make: Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe
- Fast And Easy Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- This Simple Manhattan Filet Steak Looks Amazing!
- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
How many times did you go online just to search:”best hot dogs near me”? There’s nothing wrong with craving hot dogs and looking for a great hot dog catering company or vendor. But if you really love good hot dog recipes, here is a Chili Cheese Dog Bake recipe you’ll want to know how to make.
Everybody knows that football season is snack season and this tasty Chili Cheese Dog Bake is one of the best appetizer or snack recipes you can use to impress everyone. You can’t go wrong serving this homemade chili hot dogs recipe at any Football party. It doesn’t even have to be a football party; this appetizer is perfect for any housewarming party or any party really.
Chili Cheese Dog Bake
4 hot dogs
4 string cheese (cheddar)
1 can Pillsbury pizza dough
1 can chili (15 oz.)
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
1 teaspoon garlic power
1 teaspoon fresh parsley
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: My Incredible Recipes
Thanks to Lisa M. for this amazing recipe and featured image!