- Make Your House Football Game-Day Headquarters With This Bacon Wrapped Smokies With Brown Sugar Recipe
- Yummy And Simple Sausage & Rice One-Skillet Meal
- Easy Crockpot Recipe: Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken
- Easy And Full Of Flavor Air-Fried Garlic Ranch Chicken Wings
- 10 Delicious Meals You Can Cook In 20 Minutes
Here’s an easy low carb and keto chicken recipe that’s a tasty dinner idea, a quick dinner to prepare, and it’s also fairly inexpensive.
This low carb cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe is full of flavor and calls for simple ingredients. Cheesy, bacony, and filling, this quick and easy one pot dish that is low carb and high fat.
Quick, easy, and so comforting, this keto chicken casserole recipe is a sure crowd pleaser. The whole family loves this delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto recipe .
More Yummy Low Carb Recipes
Save these recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto Recipe
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 tablespoons Homemade Ranch seasoning mix
4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/4 cup heavy cream
2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/2 cup shredded cheese
10.8 ounce frozen broccoli florets or about 4 cups broccoli
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Melanie for this amazing recipe and featured image!