- Mind-Blowing Recipe To Get Flavourful And Tender Creamy Pork Stew
- This Caramelized Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pineapple Is Incredibly Delicious And Unique
- Incredibly Cheesy And Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip
- One-Pan Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs You Can Make In 30 Minutes
- Wonderful Cool Weather Loaded Chicken Potato Soup
Here’s a great way to get your kids to eat broccoli plus this chicken and broccoli casserole with cream of chicken soup is an amazing recipe! When we are cooking at home, we are often negligent about what we should have and what we should not have. Ignorant eating will lead to obesity and other related problems. To make sure you have a healthy diet, that showcases a perfect mix of protein, dairy and carbs you need to include veggies, chicken and meat into your diet. Learn how to make the classic casserole dish with a healthy addition of Broccoli.
Casserole is a dish that is loved by everyone, easy to make and the leftovers taste great when reheated. Casserole itself is a heavy dish, today we will tell you how you can add healthy green options to it. As the name suggests the casserole is stuffed with chicken, cheese and broccoli, every bite of it will not only be flavorful but also healthy. Making this dish your go-to dish for weekly cooking is also not an issue because of the nutrient content. This is how you can make Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup at home.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken (With skin removed)
- Salt – To taste
- Pepper – To taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 1 can condensed cream for chicken soup
- 1 can condensed broccoli cheddar soup
- 1 cup – shredded Parmesan cheese
- 5 thin slices of cheese
- Broccoli – As per requirement
- 1 box cornmeal – For stuffing
How to make it
- Put one some oil in a pan and sauté the onions and boneless chicken in it. Don’t try to cook the chicken completely, leave some part of it to be cooked in the oven. Mix this mixture with the can of condensed cream of chicken soup and then mix it with condensed broccoli cheddar soup, this will add a cheesier taste to the casserole.
- There is no need to dilute the cans, just add them straight from the cans.
- Mix on cup of parmesan cheese with slices of American cheese (also diced) with as much broccoli as you want and some cornmeal stuffing. Take this mixture and pour it right into the chicken batter and mix well.
- Take a baking tray and spray it well. After spraying, spread the batter onto the tray and bake for 30 minutes and voila your dish is ready. Serve while its still hot.
You can edit this recipe as per your liking, if you like your casserole richer in taste, then feel free to add more cheese on top before baking. On the days you like to have a healthier option, be sure to add more vegetables to the mix.
The casserole reheats pretty well, so if you have a busy work schedule you can even prepare it before hand, so you save time and effort. This way, as opposed to take out, you’ll be eating a home-made meal with a punch of veggies.
Recipe adapted from Spicy Southern Kitchen.