- Hearty And Filling Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies
- Delicious Healthy And Flavorful Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
- The Perfect Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner: Monte Cristo Sandwich
This casserole dish recipe is so yummy and cheesy and flavorful and definitely a crowd favorite! It’s simple and so delicious and even kids like it! The Alfredo sauce is creamy and gooey and made from scratch. It is a “lighter” Alfredo sauce version and it gets huge reviews! When cooking this dish, make sure you use this Alfredo sauce recipe from Gimme Some Oven website, as it makes a huge difference.
In case you wonder, you could also make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti casserole in advance and bake it later.
You May Also Like These Awesome Casserole Recipes:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe
CHICKEN BAKED ZITI INGREDIENTS:
12 ounces ziti (or any pasta shape)
2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 2 small chicken breasts)
1 batch alfredo sauce (see below)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I used 2% low fat)
(optional toppings: additional shredded Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh parsley)
ALFREDO SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
1 Tbsp. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. flour
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup low-fat milk (I used 1%)
3/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Get the full recipe from Gimme Some Oven: Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe.
Thanks to Ali for the featured image and amazing recipe.