- Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe That Broke The Internet!
- Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken- Way Better Than Takeout!
- Hearty And Filling Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
- This Is The Best Coconut Shrimp Recipe You’ll Ever Try
- This Ultimate Slow-Cooked Beef Pot Roast Recipe Is Amazing!
Pork chops are everyone’s favourite cut from the pork variety- other than bacon of course. Which means, that 3 out of 5 people would have a pork chops pack in their freezer which is waiting to be cooked as a delicious meal. In case this is the case for you, you are in for a treat. This boneless pork chops in creamy garlic spinach sauce recipe is one of the most amazing pork chops recipe that is bound to make it to your regular meals or special dinners.
This simple recipe is a combination of delicious and tender pork chops cooked in white wine and cream sauce with a hint of garlic and organic wilted spinach which makes this dish healthy and fat free! The total time for this recipe is about 45 minutes and serves 6 people according to the recipe provided. Pork chops in creamy garlic spinach sauce are the perfect find for people who are looking for low calorie options and Keto-friendly foods.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce
- Pork Shoulder Chops 6 pieces (Fat on Thick Cut)
- Salt To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Olive oil 2 Tablespoon
- Dry White Wine ¾ cup
- Cream 500 ml
- Spinach 3 Cups
- Paprika 2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Flakes 2 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano ½ Teaspoon
- Dried Basil ½ Teaspoon
- Minced Garlic 6 Cloves
- Chillies 2 (Chopped)
- Minced Yellow Onion 1 (Small)
- Butter 3 Tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese (Freshly Grated) ½ cup (or more if you like!)
- Season your pork shoulder chops with paprika, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set the Pork Chops aside.
- Prepare a pan by adding some olive oil. Pan fry the Pork Shoulder Chops for 4-5 minutes on each side or until pork is cooked though and there is a nice sear at the pork chops on each side. Remove from pan then set aside.
- Using the same pan, add some butter then sauté the garlic and onions together.
- Add the chillies then stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the oregano and basil, give it a mix then pour the white wine. Bring it to a boil and reduce it a bit for enhanced flavour.
- Add the cream and simmer the sauce gently. Add parmesan cheese to the sauce and let it simmer.
- Add salt and pepper to the sauce for seasoning.
- Add the spinach to the sauce and cook until it wilts.
- Add in the pork shoulder chops into the sauce and scoop the sauce on top making sure the pork chops are all covered with the cream sauce.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, let it melt.
- Place on serving platters then serve.
When using dry white wine, try to heat and reduce it before adding the cream. After addition of cream, the wine may not reduce at all. Reducing enhances the flavour of the wine and combines well with the cream. Other than that, remember to prefer buying fresh meat over packed meat, and cook the pork chops evenly on each side.
This recipe is from EatWell101.com and we found this so tasty! There’s lots of creamy delicious sauce, so you may want to serve this with some caulirice or zoodles.
Source Anna’s Kitchen
Recipe adapted from EatWell101.com