- Amazingly Delicious And Super Easy One-Pan Kielbasa And Cabbage Skillet
- This Chicken & Cornbread Casserole Will Take You Back To Your Grandma’s Kitchen
- Here’s A Genius Recipe For Baked Stuffed Potato With Egg On Top That Everyone Will Love
- This Delicious Mexican Street Corn Salad With Avocado Recipe Is A Fiesta In A Bowl!
- Rich, Easy & Amazing Southern Pecan Caramel Sauce
Baked meatballs are so much better than fried meatballs, don’t you think? Have fun making these Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. They look delicious and they are perfect for dinner and perfect to freeze for later. Love the idea of the cheese and Marinara sauce. Nothing compares to homemade sauce! And it only takes five minutes to make it!
Thanks to Mary of Barefeet In The Kitchen for this lovely recipe!
Yield: 30-36 small 1″ meatballs
2 pounds ground chicken
3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (gluten free panko will work fine)
1/4 cup finely minced onion
2 tablespoons minced parsley
2 cloves garlic, minced
zest of 1 small lemon, about 1 teaspoon
3/4 cup shredded Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 quart Five Minute Marinara Sauce
4-6 ounces mozzarella, freshly sliced
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Barefeet In The Kitchen.