- How To Make Holiday Ice Cream Cone Shots
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin- This Recipe Is Amazing!
- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- Instant Pot Fried Rice- Quick And Easy Recipe
- Delicious Chicken Salad Sandwich With Grapes Recipe
This hearty veggie and brown rice salad bowl is not only a salad, is a main dish as well. Yummy veggies served over rice and with a very tasty lemon tahini dressing…yum! This is for sure one substantial meal you can make really quick!
Copycat Starbucks Hearty Veggie and Brown Rice Salad Bowl
6-9 cups kale and red cabbage or greens of choice (I used kale and red spinach found at Trader Joe’s)
2 cups cooked brown or wild rice
2 cups broccoli florets (about 1 small head of broccoli)
2-3 cups cubed butternut squash (I buy precubed squash)*
2 small beets, steamed or roasted (I used steamed baby beets from Trader Joe’s, found in the produce department)
½-1 cup fresh garden peas (I used fresh garden peas from the produce section at Trader Joe’s. You can use frozen or canned peas.)
For the Lemon Tahini Dressing:
4 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 large lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons lemon juice)
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
2-3 tablespoons water to thin, as needed
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Kim’s Cravings.
Thanks to Kim for this amazing recipe and featured image!