- Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon – Looks Great And Tastes Amazing!
- 10 Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes For Weeknight Dinners
- This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe Always Gets Compliments
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- [Video Recipe] The Perfect Stuffed Chicken Breast With Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Crispy wontons filled with crab and cream cheese, this Crab Rangoon recipe makes great appetizers! Making Crab Rangoons at home is a lot easier than you may think!
With a unique combination of flavors, these cream cheese wontons with tiny bits of crab meat, deep-fried to golden perfection are one of the most addictive, delicious, and crowd-pleasing appetizers ever created.
Best And Easiest Crab Rangoon Recipe
1 brick (8 oz) Kraft Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese, at room temperature
2 oz crab meat or 2 sticks imitation crab meat (finely diced)
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Pinch of salt
20 wonton wrappers
Oil, for deep frying
Get your full written Best And Easiest Crab Rangoon Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious fast dinner recipes at: Rasa Malaysia
Thanks to Rasa Malaysiafor this amazing recipe and featured image!