- This Stuffed Pork ‘n Pig Chops Recipe Is Perfect To Serve Up At Your Pit, Family Picnic Or Tailgating Party
- Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipe: Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken
- Delicious And Easy Salisbury Steak To Make This Week
- Easy And Festive Candy Cane Crescent Roll Breakfast Pastry
- Everyone Loves This Delicious Pink Sherbet Punch
Make these super-easy, super-fast and crowd-pleasing baked Hawaiian ham and cheese sliders in just a few simple steps.
A party favorite, these baked juicy ham and Swiss nestled in soft Hawaiian rolls and brushed with a tangy butter, mustard and poppy seed topping!
Great for an easy lunch or dinner, these simple and yet so yummy cheesy, warm, melt-in-your-mouth Hawaiian Ham and Cheese sliders look decadently easy for game day. They are perfect for football season!
Baked Hawaiian Ham And Cheese Sliders
one 12-count package Hawaiian sweet rolls, sliced in half (see directions for more details)
3/4 pound cooked deli ham, thinly sliced
3/4 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
2 teaspoons Worcesteshire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
Get your full written Baked Hawaiian Ham And Cheese Sliders recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Averie Cooks
Thanks to Averie for this amazing recipe and featured image.