- How To Make Holiday Ice Cream Cone Shots
- This Recipe For Caramelized Brown Sugar Garlic Pork And Roasted Vegetables Is So Delicious
- 30-Minute Cheesy Chicken Pierogi Bake
- Creamy Dreamy One-Pot Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta Recipe
- Absolutely Wonderful Cajun Chicken Alfredo -So Easy And Out Of This World Delicious
Sunday morning is a great time to switch up the breakfast routine with these delicious Baked French Toast Sticks dippers.
A fun breakfast treat, they are even better delicious served with baked egg muffins and some salty crispy bacon.
Add a creamy cup of coffee and you’ll have the perfect easy and tasty weekend breakfast/brunch loved by kids of all ages.
Baked French Toast Sticks
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup whole milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
8 slices Texas toast bread
2 Tbsp butter, melted, plus more for serving if desired
Maple syrup, for serving
Get your full Baked French Toast Sticks written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!