- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- These Amazing Pork Chops in Creamy White Wine Sauce Are Everything You Need At The Dinner Table Tonight
- Fondant Potatoes- The Best Potatoes Side Dish You’ll Ever Make!
- Best Copycat Recipe Of Starbucks Hearty Veggie & Brown Rice Salad Bowl
- A Delicious White Bean Soup Recipe That Is Quick To Impress And Incredibly Easy To Make
Sunday morning is a great time to switch up the breakfast routine with these delicious Baked French Toast Sticks dippers.
A fun breakfast treat, they are even better delicious served with baked egg muffins and some salty crispy bacon.
Add a creamy cup of coffee and you’ll have the perfect easy and tasty weekend breakfast/brunch loved by kids of all ages.
Baked French Toast Sticks
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup whole milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
8 slices Texas toast bread
2 Tbsp butter, melted, plus more for serving if desired
Maple syrup, for serving
Get your full Baked French Toast Sticks written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!