- Genius Way To Cook Little Heaps Of Parmesan And Turn Them Into Amazing, Crispy Cheese Chips
- Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce: Quick To Make And Big On Flavor
- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- Stuffed With All Things Delicious, This Chicken Stuffed French Bread Is Amazing!
- Seriously Delicious Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Marshmallows
Short pasta and chicken drowning in the Asiago cheese cream sauce that perfectly coats every single bite! Combined with the flavors of sun-dried tomatoes and spinach and garlic which are such perfect ingredients to add to pasta, no wonder this recipe is packed with flavor and deliciousness!
Easy to adjust to your own taste, this Asiago Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach recipe is simple and delicious and a complete success.
Asiago Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach Recipe
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes with oil (2 tablespoons)
1 lb chicken breast, sliced in half, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup half and half (and more)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
8 oz penne pasta (use gluten free brown rice penne, for gluten free version)
2 cups fresh spinach
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Julia’s Album
Thanks to Juliafor this amazing recipe and featured image!