- Look No Further, This Is The Best Ever Hearty Beef Soup!
- This Classic Sweet And Sour Chicken With Tons Of Flavor Is Really Tasty And Awesome
- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- Shrimp Pasta Recipe with Tomato and Spinach
We are sort of “Mexican food snobs” here, and this amazing recipe has been added to our dinner rotation.
Making enchiladas from scratch is a process for sure, but these creamy and cheesy pepper jack chicken enchiladas are easy and delicious and totally worth it. If you’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use some tortillas this is the perfect recipe to try.
You can also make the recipe and then divide into smaller serving containers to freeze and take for lunch as it is great reheated.
Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas
4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
4 oz can Ortega green chilies, chopped
½ cup chopped green onion
9 medium size tortillas
¾ lb. grated pepper jack cheese
¼ lb. grated cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sugar n’ Spice Gals
Thanks to Sugar n’ Spice Gals for this amazing recipe and featured image!