- The Perfect Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip For Game Day
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken Is All Of Your Dinner Dreams Come True
- This Ultimate Slow-Cooked Beef Pot Roast Recipe Is Amazing!
- Creamy Dreamy One-Pot Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta Recipe
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
These easy almond joy cookies are flavor-packed and take just four ingredients to make. Sounds great, don’t you think? It gets even better!
This recipe doesn’t even require a mixer! There is no beating, no chilling to make these pretty cookies! Just mix them up and throw them in the oven.
Perfectly chewy and delicious, these cookies loaded with coconut, almonds and chocolate taste awesome!
Almond Joy Cookies
1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
⅔ cup chopped lightly salted almonds (I used Blue Diamond Low Sodium Lightly Salted – light blue bag)
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free works
Get your full 4 Ingredient Almond Joy Cookies written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Mom On Timeout
Thanks to Trish for this amazing recipe and featured image.