- This Easy Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe Is The Perfect Fall Meal
- Cheesy Chicken Bites- One Of Those Recipes That’s Loved By Kids And Adults Alike!
- Amazingly Crisp, Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Absolutely Delicious Buffalo Beer Can Chicken
- Super-Easy Crowd Pleasing Cheesy Hot Dog Party Recipe
The best things in life are sweet and this tacos dessert is the certainly on the list.Try something fun and new with these Tacos Deserts! Not only they are creative, they are fun and easy to make and you can customize the flavors to anything you like.They are perfect for a gathering with your loved ones!
This Dessert Tacos will be everyone’s new favorite dessert.
3 Dessert Tacos (Choco Taco, Nutella, Bananas & Ice Cream)
2 large egg whites
½ cup (4 oz/115g) sugar
3 tablespoons whole milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
⅔ cup (5 ⅓ oz/150g) all purpose flour, sifted
2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter, melted
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Bigger Bolder Baking
Thanks Gemma for this amazing recipe and featured image!