- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies
- [Video Recipe] Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- These Egg And Sausage Breakfast Taquitos Are Simple And Delicious!
- Creamy & Spicy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe- Always A Family Favorite!
- Grilled Beef Negimaki With Broccolini And Rice Foil Packets Recipe To Impress Your Dinner Guests
The best things in life are sweet and this tacos dessert is the certainly on the list.Try something fun and new with these Tacos Deserts! Not only they are creative, they are fun and easy to make and you can customize the flavors to anything you like.They are perfect for a gathering with your loved ones!
This Dessert Tacos will be everyone’s new favorite dessert.
3 Dessert Tacos (Choco Taco, Nutella, Bananas & Ice Cream)
2 large egg whites
½ cup (4 oz/115g) sugar
3 tablespoons whole milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
⅔ cup (5 ⅓ oz/150g) all purpose flour, sifted
2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter, melted
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Bigger Bolder Baking
Thanks Gemma for this amazing recipe and featured image!