- This Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole Makes A Fun Dinner The Whole Family Will Love
- These Lasagna Stuffed Peppers Are Absolutely Fantastic
- Easy And Tasty Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
- This Lemony Hazelnut & Blueberry Cake Looks And Sounds Heavenly
- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
The best things in life are sweet and this tacos dessert is the certainly on the list.Try something fun and new with these Tacos Deserts! Not only they are creative, they are fun and easy to make and you can customize the flavors to anything you like.They are perfect for a gathering with your loved ones!
This Dessert Tacos will be everyone’s new favorite dessert.
3 Dessert Tacos (Choco Taco, Nutella, Bananas & Ice Cream)
2 large egg whites
½ cup (4 oz/115g) sugar
3 tablespoons whole milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
⅔ cup (5 ⅓ oz/150g) all purpose flour, sifted
2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter, melted
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Bigger Bolder Baking
Thanks Gemma for this amazing recipe and featured image!