- Super Simple Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta And Cheese
- Fondant Potatoes- The Best Potatoes Side Dish You’ll Ever Make!
- Insanely Amazing Grilled Chicken and Avocado Street Tacos
- This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup Is Quick And Easy And Amazingly Flavored
- These Eggs In Tomato Sauce Look And Taste Simply Incredible
Low carb and gluten free, this is the type of dinner the whole family loves. This 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice meal is crispy, soft and bursting with flavor. You can always add more spices and herbs to suit your taste! The Parmesan Cauliflower Rice is definitely a great substitute for rice and so easy to make! This perfect, healthy recipe creates a memorable dish that’s so delish, you’ll want to lick the pan!
15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
For the cauliflower rice
3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
4 large cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons vegetable stock
Juice and zest of one lime
Red chili pepper flakes, optional
1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
More Delicious 15 Minute Recipes
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice>>>View the full recipe here.