- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole- Quick And Fairly Inexpensive
- Super Simple Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
- This Coconut And Mango Baked Chicken Is Absolutely Delicious!
- This Classic Sweet And Sour Chicken With Tons Of Flavor Is Really Tasty And Awesome
- Best Copycat Recipe Of Starbucks Hearty Veggie & Brown Rice Salad Bowl
Low carb and gluten free, this is the type of dinner the whole family loves. This 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice meal is crispy, soft and bursting with flavor. You can always add more spices and herbs to suit your taste! The Parmesan Cauliflower Rice is definitely a great substitute for rice and so easy to make! This perfect, healthy recipe creates a memorable dish that’s so delish, you’ll want to lick the pan!
15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
For the cauliflower rice
3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
4 large cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons vegetable stock
Juice and zest of one lime
Red chili pepper flakes, optional
1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
More Delicious 15 Minute Recipes
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice>>>View the full recipe here.