- This Tomato Beef Country Casserole Is Packed With All Your Favorite Comfort Foods
- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
- Quick And Easy Grilled Barbecue Chicken And Vegetables In Foil
- Perfect, Simple Chicken Piccata
- Healthy Pasta Recipes For Happy Tummy And Guilt-Free Mind
You’re just 10 minutes away from one of the most amazing, sweet and yummy treats ever that doesn’t even needs baking!
Reese’s cups are without doubt, one of the best and delicious candies ever made and when you add some creamy peanut butter, some Rice Krispies and a couple of more yummy ingredients, you’re in for a totally new experience and a great treat.
Bring your kids in the kitchen to help you making these cookies. They will have a blast making them.
No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookies
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1⅓ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4¼ Cup Rice Krispies
1 Pinch of Salt
4 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (we use 6)
1 Handful Chocolate Chips (we use ½ cup)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Oh, Sweet Basil
Thanks to Cade & Carrian for this amazing recipe and featured image!